This policy is for online purchases only. Sol Alpaca products may be returned with their respective hang tags, labels, and packaging in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the merchandise value. Please note that the customer is responsible for shipping costs when returning or exchanging merchandise.
Extended return policy during Holidays 2020
During the holiday season, we are extending the return policy for all items purchased on November 2, 2020, onwards. These items can be returned or exchanged up to January 16, 2021. Happy Holidays
The return request must meet solalpaca.com's requirements to receive approval.
Once approved, the refund process generally takes 7 to 10 business days* from the time the courier company has collected the product. Our courier will contact you to inform you of the shipping costs, and arrange a time for pick up. If you choose to go with our courier company, the shipping fee will be deducted from the amount of your return.
To return an item, we need the following information:
- Invoice number
- Date of purchase
- The reason you wish to return/exchange the product.
- If applicable, the details of the product you would like to receive instead.
To exchange a product for another, please follow the steps below:
- Send an email to email@example.com, and we will contact you within two business days to inquire about your reasons for wanting to exchange the product, and evaluate your claim.
- Once we have sent you an email approving the exchange, we will send you an invoice that you must print and give to the courier company when they collect the product. The courier company will contact you ahead of time to inform you of the shipping costs and arrange a time for pick up.
- After we have received the merchandise, we will send you the new product you have selected.
The customer will assume the shipping costs for the merchandise exchange.
- Clearance items and socks are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Shipping and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Sol Alpaca does not accept the return of products that have been customized, personalized, or altered in any way. Products that have been altered are ONLY REFUNDABLE if they have a manufacturing or material defect, in which case you may contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sol Alpaca does not accept the return of socks.
CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Each product has specific measurements and sizes. It is the client's responsibility to choose the product carefully after consulting the “what's my size” section on the website and taking the proper steps and dimensions into consideration. Ordering the wrong size is a valid reason for returning the product, although the shipping costs and other expenses are the client's sole responsibility and will be deducted from the refund.
Exchanging a product is acceptable, but all shipping costs (the delivery and the return of the item) are the client's responsibility and must be paid in advance to proceed with the exchange.
Each order goes through rigorous quality control procedures, which ensures that there are no flaws on the products before we put them into packages and send them to our clients, so if there are any complaints about imperfections or defects on the products they will be subjected to a review and evaluation.
*Please note that we are sending all clothing from Peru to U.S. and that the term "business days" includes Peruvian and U.S. public holidays.
RETURNS ON ORDERS SHIPPED FOR FREE
If a client benefited from a free shipping offer and wants to return an item, the client is responsible for paying the return shipping fees. If for example a client benefited from FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200, and an item is returned resulting in a new purchase total that is below $200, the initial shipping costs will be deducted from the amount returned to the client.